Exciting News .....! We are hosting our Third Annual International Women's Day Ball on Friday 8th March, at Fazeley Studios, Digbeth.
- The event starts at 7pm with a DJ later in the evening so you can dance away till the end of the night!
- The Ball and is open to both Men and Women and Members and Non-Members, so invite your friends!
- Not only will it be a night of glitz and glamour but it will also provide a valuable networking opportunity for attendees. The likes of EY and Capgemini have already confirmed attendance!
- Importantly, we are also collaborating with Birmingham and Solihull Women's Aid, with ALL PROFITS being donated to the cause.
- The evening will consist of a two-course sit down meal, a performance from Music Society, speeches, a DJ and more!
FOOD OPTIONS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- Chicken in white wine and mustard sauce, chive & pea crushed potatoes and green beans.
- Wild mushroom risotto with garlic bread.
- Lemon and sage roasted hake, sweet potato, garlic and chive butter.
- Chocolate brownie with valilla pod ice cream
- Vanilla and berry cheesecake, mascarpone cream
- Sticky toffee pudding with butterscotch sauce
PLEASE LET US KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANY DIETARY REQUIREMENTS AND WE WILL DO OUR BEST TO ACCOMODATE THESE!
Once you have bought your ticket, please email firstname.lastname@example.org telling us who you would like to be seated with and your food choices!
Be sure to keep checking emails and our social media platforms for further information