Aston Students' Union is an exciting and vibrant membership organisation serving the needs of students at Aston University. We are based in the centre of the UK's second largest city, Birmingham.
If you are interested in working with us, you may be interested in the open vacancies below:
£23,067 Salary per annum
Fixed term (18 months)*
Full Time - 36.5 hours per week
* Subject to the funding, the role would be extended beyond that date.
Email Bhanu Dakkumalla, Media and Marketing Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your CV, cover letter and portfolio, please see the full job description for more information.
Closing Date: Friday 11th June 2021 - 12:00PM.
Interviews: Interviews will take place on 21st and 22nd of June.
2021-22 Student Activities Executive Committe
Nominations for the 2021-22 Student Activities Executive Committee are open!
The following positions are open for nominations by all members of clubs/socs until 1pm on Tuesday 11th May.
- Media & Design (Secretary)
- Welfare & Development
- Events & Fundraising
- 2 x Club Representative
- Society Representative (General Interest)
- Society Representative (Faith & Culture
- Society Representative (Academic)
SA Exec team supports the VP Student Activities and staff team with all things clubs and societies including:
- Running SA events (AU Ball, Varsity)
- Representing the opinions of all clubs and societies, promoting opportunities for all student groups
Once the nominations period is closed, an election will be held between 1pm Thursday 13th May and 1pm Thursday 27th May.