How to get Involved
Our accommodation fair will be happening on the 17th of June, from 13:00 - 15:00. Have a chat to each accommodation provider by clicking on the 'Join Teams Meeting' button beneath each provider's logo. You can click on their logo for more information about them.
We are using Microsoft Teams as our primary app. Please make sure you log on to the meeting using your Student Email. Please don't be afraid to get in touch with email@example.com if you are experiencing any difficulties!
Please don't rush to book your accommodation or feel pressured to sign up today. Take your time. Check cancellations policies first. Where possible and safe to do so, we recommend that you view properties in person before booking.
- Prestige Student Living (88 Bromsgrove House, The Toybox)
- Almero Student (Beech Gardens)
- The Student Housing Company (Bentley House)
- The Green (Aston)
- Volume Property (Volume Works, Bridge Street Studios)
- HamCam (Hamstead Campus)
- Nido Student Globeworks (Nido Student Globeworks)
- Student Roost (The Old Fire Station)
- Onyx Birmingham (Birmingham)
- trueBirmingham (Birmingham)
If you are thinking about attending this year's accommodation fair, why not let us know using this brief form?
Use this to tell us who you're interested in speaking to, and what times you'll be here to visit. If you can't make it, we can give your details to the providers so they can reach out to you at a later date.
If you need any help today, our team at Aston Student Homes will be on standby! If you require any information or assistance, don't hesitate to join the Microsoft Teams link below and we'll be happy to help.