Advertise With Us

In this Section



Why advertise with us?

Aston Students’ Union is located in the heart of Aston University campus in central Birmingham. We are the go-to-place for all Aston students, offering huge opportunities to engage with thousands of them.

With over 16,000 students attending Aston University, 81% of whom are undergraduates with the remaining 19% being postgraduates and thousands of them living within the immediate vicinity of the Students' Union, never has there been a better opportunity to promote your brand.

  • Over 130 clubs and societies
  • £10 million invested in a brand new building
  • Aston University is 34th in 2020 League Table Ranking
  • Finalist in the Guardian HE Buildings that Inspire Award
  • Top 10 Students’ Union in the country by the What Uni awards


On Campus


Promotional Stands

Our students LOVE their NEW SU Building. Promotional stands are a great way to meet our students face-to-face and put the personal touch into your campaign. Ideal for experiential brand promotions, sampling, informational displays & points of contact.

Inside (New SU Building) ~ £350 *

Outside (The heart of campus) ~ £625*

*Prices do not include VAT


Digital Media





With over 100,000 page views monthly, can you really afford to ignore a medium that gives you so much exposure?

One Month ~ £450*

*Prices do not include VAT


The event page is a great way to showcase your event to over 15,000 unique visitors we have every month. 

One Event ~ £150 *

*Prices do not include VAT

Digital Displays

If you really want to get noticed, our digital displays are the perfect solution. Our eight screens are located in the busiest social areas. Your eye-catching adverts will be perfectly placed to capture our students’ attention while they relax, chat and party throughout the Union venue.

One Week ~ £300* 

One Month ~ £450 *

*Prices do not include VAT


Target all 16,000 Aston students directly by sending them a solus email (dedicated solely to your advert) or by adding content to our weekly email newsletter. Both options provide cost-effective, personal communication with your target market


Get creative! Design and layout your text and images just the way you want them. Artwork should be supplied in .html format.

Over 25% opening rate

One Solus Email ~ £650 *

*Limited monthly availability. Prices do not include VAT

Newsletter Content

Become one of our great news! For email newsletter content, we require around 100 words of text, plusone image and any links you would like included.

Over 28% opening rate

Email Newsletter Content ~ £420 *

*Prices do not include VAT



Our Aston students are very engaged with our various social media channels. Do you want students to talk about you? This is exactly what you are looking for!


  • Over 6000 followers
  • Growing every day
  • 8-10% Average engagement

One Facebook Post ~ £75*

*Prices do not include VAT


  • Over 4,800 followers
  • Reach Alumni of Aston University
  • Quick and Direct

One Twitter Post ~ £100 *

*Prices do not include VAT

Instagram Stories

  • Over 6,200 followers and growing every day
  • Each story reaches over 1,000 students every day
  • Over 600 students never skip our Instagram Stories

One Instagram Story ~ £200 *

*Prices do not include VAT



Get in touch with our Media Sales Contact with the following email: