WHY DO WE EXIST?
The neuroscience society is an inclusive environment for anyone studying neuroscience or has an interest in the subject.
Revived in 2019 by members of the first class of Neuroscience BSc students at Aston University, this society aims to:
· Organise both social and academic events inside the university and with external bodies like other university societies
· Support those studying Neuroscience at Aston and include interesting, understandable information to those with a general interest.
· Further expose undergraduates to areas of neuroscience.
· Create an integrated platform of communication for the first- and second-year cohorts.
WHAT MAKES US SO SPECIAL?
· We're dedicated in creating an open, inquisitive environment where members can further explore all fields of neuroscience.
· We're in an amazing position to learn about the brain and nervous system, and the ultimate connotations these have on the world.
· Extracurriculars add to employability, we are a great opportunity to prove to employers you’re open to group contexts and have great communication skills!
· We're more than happy to help you build up your current understanding of neuroscience and help expose you to current research going on globally.
WHAT WE'RE GETTING INVOLVED IN:
· Social events within the society and in collaboration with others
· Academic sessions and group study sessions in exam seasons
· Involvement of our university lectures in study sessions and future career explorations
· Creation of our own society hoodies
Visit @astoneurosoc on Instagram to contact us directly
You need to be a member of this group to view this content
You must ensure you attach the relevant receipt or invoice to your money claim.
No elections are currently running
Any active polls will be shown below: