- Telephone: 0300 123 3393
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Text: 86463
- Post: Mind Infoline,
PO Box 75225,
Mind’s Infoline provides an information and signposting service. They are open from 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday (except for bank holidays).
- mental health problems
- where to get help near you
- treatment options
- advocacy services
- Telephone: 0300 466 6463
- Email: email@example.com
- Post: Mind Legal line,
PO Box 75225,
Mind’s Legal line provides legal information and general advice on mental health related law. We're open 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday (except for bank holidays).
- being detained under the Mental Health Act (sectioning)
- mental capacity
- community care
- discrimination and equality
What to know
Mind Infoline and Legal Line are confidential services. We want you to feel safe when you talk to us.
- you ask us to get you help because you can't do this yourself
- we believe someone else is at risk of serious harm
- you are under 18 and we think you are at risk of serious harm
- you are over 18 and have told us your name and where you are, and we think you are at risk of serious harm
We always want to give you as much control as possible. We will explain our policy to you, and tell you if we feel we might need to contact emergency services to help you access support.
Telephone calls are recorded but for training purposes only. If you contact us by phone we will be able to see your phone number, and we might use this if one of the situations listed above comes up. If you prefer to remain completely anonymous you might want to withhold your number before calling.
If you contact us by email we will be able to see your email address and your IP address. Although your email address and IP address are kept confidential, you may prefer to remain completely anonymous by setting up another email account.
Emails, letters and call recordings are stored securely and then deleted after three months for Mind Infoline and seven years for Mind Legal Line.
We keep anonymized details of queries (like age and query topic) to help us develop the service, and raise funds to keep it going.
Hearing or speech impaired callers
- For our Infoline call: 18001 0300 123 3393
- For our Legal Line call: 18001 0300 466 6463
A relay assistance will either type or repeat the words either of us are using so we can have a conversation.
You can also use the free NGT Lite app.
Speaking to Mind in a different language
Mind can provide an interpreter using Language Line. This service offers translation in over 170 languages.
- For our Infoline call: 0300 123 3393
- For our Legal Line call: 0300 466 6463