For those of you who are interested, join us in our WhatsApp chat and get the link by emailing us!
As a society, we aim to bring together students from all academic areas of the University, who have an interest in engineering as well as applied sciences and want to share their ideas and opinion with a like-minded community.
What we aim to do:
• Organise career events to boost your CV
• Hold socials to get to know other engineers
• Running engineering workshops and compettions
• Provide networking opportunities with industry
• Organise trips to visit companies and research centres
• Offer a forum for students to discuss the course and ask for help
• Provide important information and help regarding your academic studies
Here is your 2019/20 Engineering Society Committee!!
Find us on any of these social media sites !!
You must ensure you attach the relevant receipt or invoice to your money claim.
This is to elect the Student Activities Executive Committee for the academic year 2021/22.
Bye-law 7 states that Student Activities elected committee is a standing committee of Union Council. With that in mind it would be standard practice that the Student Activities Executive Committee must be approved by council.
8 posts are up for election.
Nominations close at 23:59 on Sunday 25 April 2021 (in 6 days)
The polls open at 12:00 on Monday 26 April 2021 (in 6 days)